The Renal Care 360 Chronic Care Solution does not replace current providers, we partner with PCPs and other physician groups to augment existing services by providing program members with a customized care coordination and education program based on the program member needs including:
- Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure Management
- Cholesterol Management
- Medication Adherence
- Nutrition Coaching
- Weight loss and Exercise planning
- Mental Wellness Support
The Renal Care 360 team works within current provider networks to provide chronic care services or, where needed, can establish services to support our mutually beneficial goals of Value Based Care.
Early intervention leads to delay in the need for kidney replacement treatments and realized cost savings.
When a program member progresses to later stage CKD, Renal Care 360 will provide complete support and treatment options including
- Preemptive Transplant Coordination
- In-depth education on renal replacement treatment options
- Treatment transition planning and coordination
- Home dialysis training and support
- Alternate site dialysis coordination
- In-Center dialysis
- Comfort Care coordination
The Renal Care 360 solution is complete, comprehensive care for chronic conditions.