The Renal Care 360 Chronic Care Solution partners with PCPs and other physician groups to augment existing services by providing patients with a customized care coordination and education program based on the patient’s health needs including:
- Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure Management
- Cholesterol Management
- Medication Adherence
- Nutrition Coaching
- Weight loss and Exercise planning
- Mental Wellness Support
The Renal Care 360 team works within current provider networks to provide chronic care services or, where needed, can establish services to support our mutually beneficial goals of Value Based Care.
CDC reports 33-63% of patients experience an unplanned start to dialysis https://www.cms.gov/files/document/chronic-kidney-disease-disparities-educational-guide-primary-care.pdf
The cost of “crashing” into dialysis
- Hospitals incur an average cost of $18,000.00 per unplanned kidney failure admission
- The hospital will have positive revenue if the patient is discharged in 2-3 days
- The average length of stay for an unplanned dialysis start admission is >4 days
- EMTALA requires Hospitals to treat the patient and incur a loss
The Renal Care 360 Chronic Care difference.
94.44% of Renal Care 360 patients follow a transition plan and avoid a hospital admission when starting dialysis.
The national average of missed treatments per quarter is 12%
Hospitalization for ESKD Cost of Care per Admission
Renal Care 360 quarterly average of missed treatments is 3.2%
The national average of home dialysis patients in the U.S is 15%
The Renal Care 360 program empowers patients to choose home therapies when kidney replacement treatment is required.
46% of Renal Care 360 ESKD patient population are home patients.
When a patient progresses to later stage CKD, Renal Care 360 will provide complete support and treatment options including:
- Preemptive Transplant Coordination
- In-depth education on renal replacement treatment options
- Treatment transition planning and coordination
- Home dialysis training and support
- Alternate site dialysis coordination
- In-Center dialysis
- Comfort Care coordination
The Renal Care 360 solution is complete, comprehensive care for chronic conditions.